Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Febru-FREEBIE #4 from Traci at Pop Stock Images

Well, here we are at the end of the month. I guess it's time to put away my Princess crown and pack it away until time to celebrate my birthday month again next year.

But just because my party is ending doesn't mean yours has to - I've got one last freebie to share with you today. And like all of the others before it, it will coordinate beautifully with the THINK SPRING kit, and my Whimsical Heart Collection of products. Stop over and check them out!

You could use this freebie as a journal tag, gift tag, accent to your collage art -- or even print it onto shrink plastic to make a very durable tag or decorative accent! Remember, this is a personal use only item.

I hope you've enjoyed this month's freebies -- and I wish you a happy and creative March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.