Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Febru-FREEBIE #3 from Traci at Pop Stock Images

Before we get to this week's freebie -- quick show of hands...how many of you wait until the DAY AFTER Valentine's Day to go score all of those amazing deals on chocolate?

Nope, me neither. Pay no attention to those Reese's wrappers strewn across my desk, okay?

This week's freebie is another quick page, designed to coordinate with the THINK SPRING free gift, as well as my Whimsical Heart Collection line. The fact that the pink shade perfectly matches my cheeks after being busted hoarding chocolate is purely coincidental, I assure you. 😄

Just click on the link below to grab your copy. This item is PERSONAL USE only, please.



CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.