Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Something creepy this way comes,

A new product,, yes! Don't faint, lol
Just for you and for Halloween, I made these super spooky textures. You can use them for anything, yes, anything, just select the licence you require when you check out! If you don't know what the licences allow, please check here or email me and ask me :)

This set of 4 overlays is in png format at 12 x 12 inches. They were created by me using photograhs of bats nesting in trees. Grab them until 18th November at 25% off!

And because it's that time of year again, I placed my BOO Collection on special at a huge 50% off. The full collection includes the full page kit, and you get the Bleeding Alpha and Candy Bag template absolutely FREE so this is a fantastic bargain!

 
 
 
 
 
 

And,, and,,, I'm not done yet! I also put my whole store on sale for 20% off, that includes everything, CU, PU and Artistic Licence. So a good time to grab something you've had your eye on. Have a very creepy Halloween and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.