Saturday, September 10, 2016

Seeking Standouts: Meet Marthie, AKA Ounooi

Today we travel all the way to South Africa to meet Marthie.  Marthie, better known as Ounooi, has been a layout artist for the E-scape and Scrap boutique for a long time.  You will surely be inspired by her unique layouts where often the eyes of her subject are the focal point.
Enjoy her art and get inspired, as she shares with us how she has used some of our store products. Keep the inspiration going by following Marthie on her favorite social media sites.

My name is Marthie Voigt, I live in a little town called Oudtshoorn (The Ostrich Capital of the world) in South Africa.
I have 3 children aged 24,22 and 17.  My Eldest, Tiaan lives in the United States, my daughter, Esmeralda is a graphic designer and I use pictures of her for most of my layouts.  My youngest, Hercules 17, is still in school.

I am a accountant by day....and try to create by night (my actual passion) I started digital scrap booking 6 years ago and my name in "Digiworld" is "Ounooi's Creative Me".  Julie was the first one giving me the opportunity to become a CT.  


This is a passion of mine, it keeps me sane and helps me de-stress, I think without doing this I would be bonkers long ago....

Marthie

















All products used to create these layouts are from E-scape and Scrap.  
A very special word of thanks to Marthie for sharing with us!  ~Julie



1 comment:

  1. Its a absolute joy to revisit these stunning artworks again Marthie. Thank you for being an integral and treasured part of our team - both personally and in the store. The spotlight on your talents is very well deserved - congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.