Friday, September 2, 2016

Seeking Standouts: Meet AngeBrands

I'm always on the look out for amazing digital artists to follow on the many different social forums I like such as Instagram, Flickr, and Facebook.   I love to discover the ones that are unique.  The ones that make you say wow!  I first found AngeBrands on Twitter one day, then I discovered she was on Instagram too and followed her right away.  I soon found her on Facebook and Flickr and of course, somewhere along the way we became friends.  She creates beautiful, digital art and scrapbook pages and I'm always admiring and liking her work.  I asked Ange if she would mind being my first digital artist to highlight on our blog.

I asked Ange to tell us a little about herself and share some of her favorite layouts which happen to be created by our own designers at E-scape and Scrap.  I know you are going to be inspired by her work so be sure to follow her on your favorite social media platform so you won't miss any future layouts from her.  You can find links to her social sites at the bottom of this page.


Hi to you all....
My name is Angelique
I live in the Netherlands with my husband.
Nullah & Zazoe are my 2 Ragdoll cats and they mean the world to me.
I love holidays, nature, New Zealand, listening to music, a good movie, Formula 1, and the color blue is my favorite.


My passion for digital scrapbooking started about 6 years ago...
I use PaintShopProX5 for my layouts and love to work with it.
In the digital scrapworld I always use the name AngeBrands.
And for my website, Facebook and blog I use Dreams&Stars
I am also proudly creating for several designers...Thank You Girls 
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.  (email at the bottom of this post)
Hugs Ange

PS  I would also like to thank Julie for highlighting me & my layouts on this blog.











Feel free to look around or if you want to follow AngeBrands (Dreams&Stars)....you can find her at the following places:


All products used to create these layouts are from E-scape and Scrap.  
If you have questions for Ange or would like to know more about which products she used to create her layouts you can contact her @  a.klaus@home.nl


I wish to thank Ange for taking the time to share with us!  ~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.