Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Go Back to School with Traci

Bonjour, everyone! Traci here -- and I wanted to share some exciting news with all of you today!

You may recall back in July that I shared with you a download of some French-inspired tags that featured the iconic Eiffel Tower. Of all of the freebies that I offered prior to starting here at ESAS as a full-time troublemaker designer, those were the most popular.

I've recently begun teaching e-learning courses over at Skillshare. Now, if you aren't familiar with this site, you owe it to yourself to check it out. You can learn just about ANYTHING you'd ever want to know -- from how to grill the perfect pizza, to knitting a scarf, to getting more organized -- the list is literally endless. All of the courses are self-paced, and broken down into small, easy to absorb sessions. So, if you want to learn how to improve your photography, or change the oil on a vintage Harley while you are on your lunch hour, or while the kids are taking a nap, you're good to go.

Creative folks are often visual learners -- and this platform is absolutely perfect for that. If you're like me, and want to discover a new skill without having to resort to a book (especially one of those with "for Dummies" emblazoned on the cover), you will LOVE Skillshare.

Likewise, if you are a whiz at watercolors, or you make a mean cheesecake, you may want to consider teaching a class yourself. It is a great way to help gain exposure, new followers, and...in the case of the cheesecake in particular, I'd be your best friend forever. No, really...I would.

If teaching sounds interesting to you and you need a hand getting started, or want a recommendation on the software I use to create videos, etc., I am always just an email (or a Facebook message) away.

Below is the promo video for my new course, and beneath it is a link you can use to join Skillshare for (3) months' for just 99¢. So, for less than the cost of a fancy coffee, you could learn just about anything you'd ever wanted to learn for three months. Since the classes are typically quite short, you can pack a LOT of learning into those 3 months. That offer is good - whether you decide to take my class or not -- so GO CHECK IT OUT!




I do hope you'll consider joining me. JUST CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.