Saturday, August 6, 2016

What Inspires You? Make Your List on Free Journal Card Download

Without showing my age too awful much, I remember the days back when you had to physically "sign out" your library books. I always loved looking at the names above mine, admiring penmanship, and seeing how many people I knew on the list.

Good times.

These days, library books have gone the way that so many other things have — digital. Now, I am not knocking that, mind you. But I did hate to see those library cards go the way of the dinosaurs.

Except they didn't! SQUEE!!

Old school (I've always wanted to say that!) library cards are gaining new life as journal cards, note pads, grocery lists, tags, altered books, and more. As a matter of fact, at the last vintage show I exhibited at, I sold quite a few packages of them. It was so fun to watch moms explain to their kids just how cool these cards actually are.

But you and I already knew that, didn't we?

I've created an amped-up version of those lovely old library cards, and created a fun printable for you. You should be able to get (4) of them to a standard sheet of paper.

I'd love to hear all about how you've put them to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.