Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ooh la la! Romantic French-Inspired Printable Tags

Grab your berets and your passports, we're headed to the City of Lights!

Well, not literally.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing better than to put that five years' worth of French classes to work for us. But sadly, I don't recall nearly as much as I'd like. And how far do you suppose we'd get with, "I really like those green beans," or "On what football team do you play?"

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Luckily, we won't need to rely on my rusty French skills to enjoy a bit of Paris beauty. I've whipped up a set of lovely rose tags that feature the iconic Eiffel Tower in the background, paired with a bit of vintage French ephemera, and some watercolor effects. They're pretty without being too "froufrou."

Hey! I guess I did remember some French after all!





If you are asking yourself, "Traci, what the heck am I going to do with these tags?" Let me offer some ideas:
  • They work great for your junk journals -- simply use the back side for journaling!
  • Gift tags are SOOOO BOORINNNG. Add some spice to those gift bags, baby!
  • Use them as price tags for your handcrafted goods at craft shows and fairs
  • Print them out onto shrink plastic (think Shrinky Dinks), and turn them into fun charms for necklaces, ornaments, or lamp pulls
  • Use them to decoupage onto flea market finds like vintage suitcases, dressers, tables or trays
If you want to use them as traditional tags, I recommend 100# weight paper. You may want to adjust your printer margins slightly before you print (all printers are different, so your mileage may vary).

All those ready to download, say, "OUI!"  -- Au Revoir for Now -- Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.