Thursday, July 21, 2016

Gluesticks, Glitter and Paint...Oh, My! Happiness is Handmade FREE WordArt

Do you have a secret "happy place?" You know, somewhere that you just exhale, sit back and just smile when you arrive there? Most days I'd tell you that my happy place is sitting in my studio, with PhotoShop humming along, with 15 or so windows open. But, coming in at a VERY close second place would be the crafts aisle at Tuesday Morning. I swear I hear angels sing every time I walk in that place.

Give me an hour, a caffeine kick and an empty cart, and I will illustrate why craft shopping should be an Olympic sport.








Regardless of where you find your happy place, one thing all creative folks can agree on is that happiness is often handmade. Whether it is a dress you've sewn yourself, a piece of furniture you've refinished, an embellished handmade card, or the plaster of Paris handprint you made back in elementary school — nothing matches the joy of creation, or the pride of accomplishment of handcrafted goods.

This new wordart freebie celebrates all those who love to create. I'd love to see what YOU can create with it -- feel free to send me a note and share!  -- Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.